Stable Life provides a safe, nurturing and learning experience using the horse and its environment to help young people reach their full potential, and become healthier and happier with aspirations and dreams. Learn more in What We Do »
- Child-centred, tailored support in 1:1 or group sessions
- Provide opportunity to engage in positive activities
- Increase self-confidence/self-esteem
- Develop positive/trusted relationships
- Increase resilience
- Develop social and transferable life skills
- Provide peer mentoring training
- Access to supported work placements
We provide valuable opportunity and enhanced support to children and young people who are experiencing personal challenges.
Young people are referred from across Scottish Borders from many partner agencies such as school, social work, NHS, school nurses, CAMHS - Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services - and other voluntary agencies. Find out more about the Referral Procedure »
Stable Life Equine Centre
When not in use for our own learning purposes, we are happy to hire out our facilities for any reasonable activity or function, provided that it is compatible with our own objectives as a charitable organisation.
- Full Livery Available
- Part Livery Available
- Indoor & Outdoor Arena Hire
- Team Building Days
- Horse Events & Competitions
A hand to hold, a heart to heal, a horse to hug.
"Jack (the horse) is my best mate, I love him 'cos he's like me. I used to be difficult but I'm no now"
Meet our horses, these are just 6 of our 10 horses, meet all of our horses » Support us by sponsoring a horse.